Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Neutral Eye Makeup Tutorial

Hi hi! 

I'm so sorry for the lack of post, I'm super busy with school and friends and everything! More about that in a chatty post maybe! Haha.

Alright, so today, I thought I'd show you guys how to create a neutral everyday eye look. It's very simple, not dark at all, so it's definitely a day time look. It's very soft and matte, except for a little pop of shimmer on the lower lash line! But, you'll see!


Here's a list of the products I use in this tutorial:
-Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion
-E.L.F Endless Eyes Pro Eyeshadow Palette (only $10 for 100 eyeshadows!)
-Maybelline Master Precise Liquid Eye Liner in Black
-Wet n' Wild Coloricon Shimmer Eye Pencil in Copper
-L'Oréal Voluminous Million Lashes Mascara
-Lancôme Hypnôse Star Mascara (Sample Size)

S T E P   O N E
Apply eyeshadow primer to your lids to make your shadow last throughout your busy day!


S T E P   T W O
Apply a light beige color to your entire eyelid to even out any veins or redness that might show on your lids.



S T E P   T H R E E
Run a soft brown color through your crease for more depth and dimension.

Sorry, the lighting washed out most of the color..


S T E P   F O U R
Focusing on the outer corner of the lids, add a deeper brown a softly blend it into the crease.



S T E P   F I V E
Apply a thin line of black liquid liner and wing it out, but not too much. Keep it simple.


Oops, bad lighting..but shh! Haha


S T E P   S I X
Add a shimmery bronze color to your lower lash line.



S T E P   S E V E N
Mascaraaa!! I really like layering my mascara to get the most out of my lashes. Right now, I'm more into volume than length, so the two mascaras I've been using together are the perfect combo! 

As you can see, I looove my L'Oréal mascara..the packaging has definitely seen better days, but it's the inside that counts ;)! Haha.

Aalllrighty, that's it! But, for the lips, I recommend a tinted lip balm like the L'Oréal Color Riche Balm, The Maybelline Baby Lips, or, like the one I used in the picture below, the Nivea tinted lip balm (in fruity shine).


T H E   F I N A L   L O O K



I hope you liked this tutorial and let me know if you have any tutorial requests. I really like doing these step-by-step ones because the process is very fun for me! :) 

I know I've been absent the past few weeks, and I can't promise anything, but I'll try my best to post more often!!

Thanks to everyone who reads, comments, and follows! Love you aaaaaallll ^^!

xox, myr <3

No comments:

Post a Comment