Hahaha, sorry, I felt like sounding like a hillbilly or something!
Soo, it's time for part two of my big haul!! Like I said in part one, I did not get to go to MAC..which is probably a good thing since I might have spent all my money there! lol
But anyways, I'll start now!
1. Butter LONDON Nail Lacquer in The Black Knight
2. NYX Nude on Nude Palette (I bought this instead of the NAKED palette because I wanted more things at Ulta and only had 60$ left!! haha)
3. NYX Rouge Cream Blush in Boho Chic
4. Forever 21 grey over the knee socks (knee high for my long legs! X) )
5. Maybelline Master Precise Liquid Liner in Black
6. Goody Hair Elastics (LOVE the leopard ones)
7. Victoria's Secret Mints
8. Extra Gum in Rainbow Sherbet (beats my previous fave: juicy fruit!!)
9. Not Your Mother's Frizz Control Hair Cream (i loved it so much the first try i decided to stock up and go back for a second the next day! haha)
10. Maybelline Baby Lips in Grape Vine
11. Zigi Soho Black Studded Loafers (in looove)
12. Not Your Mother's Way To Grow Shampoo & Conditioner
13. Lush Eau Roma Water Toner
14. L'Oréal Voluminous Million Lashes Mascara
15. Conair 6 1/2" Hair Thinning Sheers (my sister cuts my hair)
I also bought some rings and a headband but I forgot to take pictures of them, but I'm sure you'll see them in future OOTD's and whatnot!
Alrighty, that took some time to edit [the pictures]! Whew! Haha, but I won't get into detail for these products because I'm sure I'll have reviews for some of these and that most of them will be in my September favorites (as it is too late for them to be in August Favorites).
But anyways, thanks for reading as always,
and have a wonderful day!! ^^
xox, myr <3