Saturday, August 11, 2012

NOTD #2

Hello beautiful people (:

Did that sound creepy? I hope not, because that was not my intention..haha!

But anyways, I just painted my nails and thought I'd do a Nails Of The Day since this color is gorgeous! 


Please excuse the clutter in the back..I just realized..woopsies!

Orly [mini] Nail Polish in Naughty.

I got this color for Christmas in a set of 5 mini nail polish. All the other colors are very Christmasy, but this one is wearable whenever. I loove this vampy, dark red color, especially for Fall, which is kind of why I decided to paint my nails with it today. It was a rather chilly day in my small town and thought this color was appropriate for the weather. 

Dark nail polish is making a comeback this Fall season, or so I read in magazines. Personally, I am very happy about this continuing trend, since dark nail polish is my favorite! I love the blacks, navys, but especially my dark reds! And this one is just perfect!

I know Orly isn't available everywhere, but I do know a very good dupe for this. N.Y.C (new york color) nail polish in Lincoln Center. If you do not have access to N.Y.C either, I think Essie's Wicked would be close but I`m not 100% sure, as I do not own this color. I've only seen it in stores.

Well, that's all I have to say for today but I will be back tomorrow with My Week In Photos. I`m very exited to post it, I started writing it earlier and I really like it so far. 

But thanks again for reading/following my blog. It really means the world to me <3 !

xox, myr <3

No comments:

Post a Comment