Monday, September 17, 2012

NOTD #4

Haaaiiiii!!

How is everyone? :) I'm doing well..not that anyone asked..haha!

But anyways, I'm back today with my 4th NOTD post!! :)

OPI Nail Polish in Every Month Is Oktoberfest 

I'm. In. Love. With. This. Color!! Aaah!! I can't stop staring at my nails! Haha, In the picture above, they look purple, but depending on the lighting, they can be burgundy. Which I like. We all know how big burgundy (or oxblood) is this season. It's probably my favorite Fall trend ever!! I'm obsessed! 

But yes, I got this on sale for $7.99 (canadian dollars) at a local drugstore and it's fantastic! I love OPI and they never disappoint me!

Here are some other photos with different lighting:

With Camera Flash

 Super Closeup: You can see the golden glitters better


Under Natural Light

Under Artificial Lighting

Aaaaalrihgt, I could go on and on about how much I loove this nail polish, but I'll stop myself here. So that no one dies of boredom! haha

As always, and sorry for sounding like a broken record in every post, thank you sososo much for following/commenting/reading :) 

I just reached 40 followers!! ^^ and i know that sounds like a joke to some people, but it's a very big accomplishment for me :) I never expected this blog to be a success!! 

xox, myr <3

8 comments:

  1. wow that is gorgeousss!

    Jessica
    www.jumpintopuddles.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i knooow, i'm so obsessed! haha

      thanks for reading my blog :)

      Delete
  2. Glad you're doing well! :) Hehe. This nail polish is GORGEOUS!

    Just letting you know that I've nominated you for the Laine award! :) You can check out my post here: http://spiderleglashes.blogspot.co.uk/2012/09/award-laine-blog-award.html xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aaw, thank you so much for the nomination !! ^^

      and yes, I think I have a new favorite! haha :)

      Delete
  3. Just found your blog through Maya's and really love it! Love the roses on the background!

    Also I love this colour! The Germany OPI collection is stunning, currently wearing Nein Nein Nein OK Fine! I got the Germinis pack of 4 set recently! I'm really into this deep red, burgundy colour also.

    Well done on 40 followers, that's a fantastic achievement! I feel happy with every single one, so it is a big deal! Well done!!!

    You can count me in as a follower now too :P 41!!!

    Look forward to reading more soon!

    yakateyyak.blogspot.com.au
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw, thank you so much!! you're so kind ^^

      and yes, the whole collection is lovely!! I want every single shade..but I don't want to break the bank! haha! I was actually debating if I should have gotten nein nein ok fine, but i was already getting another one so I decided to wait

      and thank you! I feel so blessed that people actually read my blog! haha, it's amazing!!

      yaaaay!! i want to say thanks again but I think i said it too many times already! hahaha

      I also loove your blog ^^

      Delete
  4. I loveeee that nail polish! Perfect for fall :) Love your blog, now following! Check out mine?http://angieb5989.blogspot.com/
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i know, it's like they read my mind for the perfect nail polish color! haha,

      thank you so much!! ^^ it means a lot :) and i followed to your blog too, i really like it :)

      Delete